Linkable Networks is a Boston-based venture-backed company that has developed dynamic card linked offer technology. We let cardholders link the offers and deals they want to their existing credit and debit cards. Following a one-time registration, linking an offer takes just one step (click, scan, or text). When a qualified transaction occurs, offer savings are automatically credited to the payment card account. For consumers, that means no clipping, printing or keeping track of offer terms and expiration dates. Linkable Networks’ platform is open, meaning that card members can be reached outside bank-controlled marketing channels, and it supports all forms of digital and traditional media.
The Company is looking for an outstanding networked sales executive to be responsible for establishing relationships and selling to advertisers in multiple categories. The company is anticipating rapid growth and needs to find a talented professional to identify, strategize, sell and close new business opportunities with merchants, retailers, advertisers and media agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to develop and build a pipeline of target customers in across multiple business categories to include retailers, merchants, and brands;
- Meet or exceed sales and revenue targets as defined by the sales forecast;
- Ability to present to large groups, clearly articulate the business model and determine a sales process that ensures successful close;
- Have the ability to sell at C-level as well as key marketing and sales functions of a client;
- Participate in overall sales strategy to include presentations, value proposition, messaging and key success factors;
- Manage contacts and pipeline through Salesforce.com;
- Help build momentum, excitement and winning philosophies around the Linkable Networks brand;
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Proven experience in selling and closing new business opportunities in a consultative and solution selling environment;
- Established relationships with direct retailers, manufacturers, digital media agencies and advertisers;
- At least 3 years selling digital promotions, loyalty marketing services to retailer and/or brands;
- Deep understanding of couponing and promotions industry and the competitive landscape;
- Solid understanding of CPA, CPM, and Pay for Performance pricing models;
- Excellent communications, negotiation and organizational skills;
- A hunter with high personal drive, accountability, motivated, adaptable;
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com;
- Ability to create and present compelling presentations that relate to specific audience;
- BA or BS degree.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL AND OPERATING VALUES: Honesty and integrity are a must; passion, energy, flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment demonstrated in all aspects of representing the Company.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a company that is creating a new market of card linked offers that delivers a whole new level of convenience to consumers. We offer a competitive benefits package, paid time off, stock options, other perks and a great work environment are part of the compensation package. Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.